Friday, May 7, 2010

Living the Life!

We have been busy doing yard work for the last few evenings, we are hoping to tackle the back yard this summer and make it "Campbell friendly". We spent a lot of time last year out front and I think we did a pretty good job for first timers. Hopefully we can be just as successful out back this year as I think we will get to enjoy it a little bit more! Here are some things that Campbell keeps himself busy with while we sweat!

I will give you yard before and afters later!






In other news Campbell's cousin, Charlie Brown, passed away today. Our hearts and prayers go out to Kristie, Ray and Hayden as I know this is a really tough time but I also know that they gave him a great life and he was blessed by them taking him in. Campbell now has to represent the Hegarty dog clan as the only non corgi...hopefully he will make Charlie Brown proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment